Friday 3 February 2012

DIY Rainbow Coloured, Paper Rose Wreath

These are some easy DIY steps  to make a Rainbow coloured Paper-Rose Wreath .



You'll Need :


1. Coloured Paper ( Violet/Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red -VIBGYOR Duh! but without indigo)
2. Scissors
3. Glue
4. Wreath  ( my wreath is a cardboard cut-out ring, wrapped in foil!! )

Instructions:


1. On a square piece of paper draw a Circular Swirl . I prefer the swirls to be more circular than oval Shaped as it is easier to roll them like that.


2. Cut along the swirl,starting from the end of the swirl.



3. Roll the paper from the End , until you reach the centre of the swirl. Try to roll the paper as tight as you can between your fingers, this will help to improve the shape of the rose.


4. Once you've reached the centre of the swirl, stop rolling and release it. This is what your Rose will look like.


5. Lift the centre most swirl of the rose and put a drop of glue below it, i.e on the base of the rose. Let it dry.
6. Apply drops of glue on the wreath and stick the roses on it (In the colour order of a rainbow).


7. Lastly, I used a golden ribbon to help hang my wreath. 


I had a few extra roses remaining with me, so I made this one for my sister.



Hope You Enjoyed This DIY!! Good Night and

Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...